Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rainy Day Adventure

Yesterday was an exciting day.

I made Myles and Kate come with me to the Step Out for Diabetes relay yesterday. It rained the whole time and the walk itself was really pretty fun. We finished about an hour and a half before Kate's brother was going to come pick up the van she'd driven down from Logan. We decided to go back to my house and get my car, then we'd be ready to go home (Logan) right after we did the car exchange. Kate was following me since I know Salt Lake and she doesn't. She was following me and doing a pretty good job following until I looked up at the light to see it change to yellow and looked in my rear view mirror and saw that they had dissapeared. I realized I didn't have my cell phone either and I had no idea where they went. I drove around and found a place to stop. I went into Carl's Jr. and found a nice lady who lent me a cell phone. I called my own phone, my home phone, and then my own phone a few more times. Myles finally answered and told me where they were. I ended up misjudging how far it was and walked 10+ blocks in the rain. I finally found them, but it was pretty exciting.

No comments: