Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Voice off turns sour

September 11, 2007

So, my roommate Kate and I had just about had enough of remaining silent at about 8:30 Sunday night, so we decided to head over to ward prayer. As it turns out, ward prayer is a very wonderful thing, but that's not what this post is about.


As soon as we stepped out of the building, we exploded into speaking; it was so relieving to use my voice. We walked to the church and chatted loudly and quickly, seeing as we had several hours worth of voice stuck inside. It was a little chilly so we both brought along a jacket, "just in case." After ward prayer was over, we had to face the reality of the voiceless apartment. We dawdled as long as we could, but we eventually got to our apartment. We complained loudly to the other residents on the other floors who were walking back with us about our silent fate. One of the boys started teasing Kate about not being able to talk and the next thing I knew I had shoved my jacket in the face of the unsuspecting young man.


Oops....

1 comment:

Apple Pie Man said...

At least you have someone else to pick on now!! I have yet to find a suitable subject!!!!

Love Ya!
Jeff