Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes

You know that David Bowie song, I think it's from Shrek. For any of you who are curious about David Bowie's Changes, look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chUolMjZyHc


Anyway, just when things seem to start feeling normal and smooth, things change again! I finished with finals on Friday. Mom came later that day and loaded my loads of stuff into the Durango. It was about then I realized that I had way way too much stuff. Once we got back to the old house in Farmington, I unloaded everything in the kitchen and filled 3 boxes and 3 garbage bags of stuff that I'd abandoned at the old house. After whisking it off to D.I., I started filling my room with everything from Logan. It's scary to see how quickly I could fill the room and to know that in a few months, it's all going to have to fit into a much smaller room. I guess that's the beauty of purging.

Anyway, I'm now preparing to make the long drive to Denver tomorrow. I'll pick up my friend Candace at about 9 or 9:30 and then drive the 7.5 hours. Hopefully we'll have enough to talk about to pass the time. Anyway, wish me luck!

It's been hard coming back from school. I really loved it there and can't wait to come back.

Oh, and 8 1/2 months until Brent comes home! (Who's counting?)

No comments: