Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

4X4

Kathy tagged me in this, expect hers was 3X3. Pick the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your my pictures and blog about it.This is a picture of Brent and Claire. They are two of my best friends. Claire and I met when I was 14 and have been really great friends since then. We were roommates last year and I miss her a lot this year. She is so much a part of who I am today. She's one that I will always love. I hope that no matter how much time passes, we can always catch up and be friends again.

My favorite memories with Claire
1- Caroling in Salt Lake City every Christmas
2- Playing in her closet and trying on her crazy clothes
3- Swinging on the swings with her at 2 am in below zero weather
4- Laughing so hard we couldn't move and falling asleep in our hallway
5- Being in Godspell with her as the director
6- Anything related to Halloween
7- Birthday parties
8-

I love my Tink. I miss her so much right now, after writing this.

Now Brent, what do I say about him? He is the love of my life. He's been gone on his mission for 22 months now, so I'll get to see him really soon. I met Brent through Claire, so I think it's fitting that the picture is of the two of them. Brent was like a brother to Claire. It was really fun to have her to hang out with when we were dating, and we've been able to talk to her about each other when we had great stories to tell. Brent and I started dating in November of 2005 and have enjoyed each other's company ever since then. We've had our ups and downs, but we love each other and hope that we can pick things back up when he gets home.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I can't believe he is home tomorrow!!! Craziness!