Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Babes and a Baby


We have a new member to welcome to the Jones family! My sister Michelle had baby number 4 on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 3:03 pm. His name is Preston Michael Fredericks.

Anytime a new baby does something, it's very exciting and everyone has to see.



Chelise is so excited to be a big sister againAlec holding Preston. I was Alec's age when Alec was born. I wonder if they'll have a relationship anything like Alec and I.

The first thing Dallin said when he walked into Michelle's hospital room is "this looks boring!" But, he seemed pretty smitten with his baby brother.




Melissa and I got Burger King for people who hadn't eaten yet. We decided everyone that wasn't a parent deserved a Burger King crown.
Melissa and Jeff in a photo war

4 out of my 7 nieces and nephews

Erin, Ashley and I decided that we didn't need no stinkin' boys to have a good time. We went to dinner at Chilli's last night. We got a few whistles from boys on the street on the way into the restuarant, so we must have looked pretty good.


Me, Erin, and Ashley.
Erin said, "Make a model face!"
Full body!

No comments: