Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year for Halloween, I decided to be storm from X-Men. It didn't work out quite perfectly, considering the fact that I'm about as white as you get, but I enjoyed having an excuse to make my hair crazy. My friends Molly Petersen and Wendy Moyes came from Farmington to attend the Howl with me. Wendy was a bag of brown sugar, and Molly was an elf. The Howl was fun, but there were SO many people there. A friend of mine that was on the committee told me that there were over 5,600 people there that night! No wonder the dance was so hot and sweaty. I mostly enjoyed the excuse to dress up and to party with my friends.





1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love your Storm outfit. Very Fun. Gideon thought it was cool. I'm glad that you are having fun. You only get to be young once. Enjoy it!