Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Love Christmas!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapped gifts! One year when I was growing up, I wrapped almost all the gifts. I even think I wrapped most of my presents. My mom would give me a box to wrap and then I would ask what to write on the label. Sometimes she'd say, "you!" I also loved making up crazy names for the labels. I would use email addresses, riddles, middle names, all kinds of things to make it more interesting on Christmas.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love the real trees. There is just an energy that comes from something living. I imagine I'll probably have artificial, but I LOVE the real trees.
3. When do you put up the tree? When my roommates bring it up.
4. When do you take the tree down? When we come back from Christmas Break.
5. Do you like eggnog? I used to. It has too much sugar now. If anyone finds sugar free eggnog, they should let me know!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting a really great plastic vanity. I also remember really loving a dog that walked. I can't remember too many gifts as a child. As a teen, my best gift was probably my lap top. I use it everyday.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself? haha! No, I usually can find something for about anyone.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do, but I forgot to bring it with me. I guess I can have it up for the two weeks I'm here after thanksgiving.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither so far. I'll probably do a Christmas blog or something. :)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My ACT score. It was lower than my first one. That was a disappointment.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? I love A Christmas Story, I don't care that most people say they feel like they've dropped an IQ score after watching it. I still love it. I also love a Charlie Brown Christmas. I DO NOT love Mr. Kroger's Christmas or Home Alone. Let it be known to the world!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in November. My family loves the day-after Thanksgiving tradition. But, if I see something spectacular, I'll buy it before then.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?Probably. I have have no idea though.
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?Sweets, I'm probably going to send myself into diabetic coma one of these years. I also love the fruit and nuts.
16. Lights on the tree? I like white lights that twinkle with lots of colorful ornaments.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, as performed by the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan. I love almost all Christmas songs though.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Probably not. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, ....Rudolph....Olive? Okay, I did it. Wahoo!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? It depends on what we can talk mom and dad into. :)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic, SNOW, and crabby shoppers.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm a bit obsessed with green. It comes out this time of year.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I don't care about what we eat as much as being with the family.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To get through my finals!
26. If you had to choose, presents or a stocking? Presents

No comments: