Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Blessings of Karaoke Night

Well Ladies and Gents, we've all heard that the Lord works in Mysterious ways. I totally had a prayer answered through IWA Karaoke night.

Every chapter got to send two groups or individuals up to sing. My group picked me as one of the people to sing. I sang a jazzy song called "Cry me a River," and I'm pretty good at Jazz. I have the smokey voice. Anyway, long story short, I won a nice bag and $10, I got third place.

I've been REALLY short on money lately. Like, unbelievably low, but it just keeps coming in. I guess I'll keep paying my tithing. I had something to pay for this week and I just wasn't sure how I was going to pay for it, but I said to Brent, "I have until Thursday to figure it out." Well, I have another $10 toward it now.

Yep, he sure works in mysterious ways.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I totally understand you! I've been struggling financially (aren't we all) and I've been blessed with an additional "job" at work that I can do on my own time! I have a testimony of tithing!