Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

This Wedding Brought to you by....EBAY!

I've been shopping around for wedding stuff quite a bit and have gotten a bit weary with prices for things, especially being a college student. So, I had a few friends who purchased wedding dresses on Ebay and I thought I'd give it a try. I also got my shoes and my maid of honor got her dress on Ebay. Brent's thinking about getting his tux there as well. It looks like it's going to be an Ebay wedding.


I'm buying this dress from China. It was $200 and the ladies take your measurements to make sure it fits you. I'm even getting yard of extra fabric to be sure I can get the sleeves and the back filled in with the same material.


The back!


These are "belly dancing" shoes. I got them on ebay for $10!


Wendy, my maid of honor, bought this on ebay too. It was about $30.

5 comments:

Mariah said...

An Ebay wedding…. that’s the cutest saying ever! I love the dress; you are going to look GORGEOUS! I love the belly dancing shoes, so cute, and I love the shade of green! And the maid of honor’s dress is beautiful as well! Your wedding day is going to be amazing!

Mike West said...

Might I suggest Overstock.com as well. Good sight.

Kathy said...

All of it...GORGEOUS!

Krys said...

Very beautiful!!! I love the dress!

shirley elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh that dress is beautiful!