Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Antelope Island

Brent's buddy, Grant, had been wanting to go to Antelope Island for quite some time. We went this past Saturday and it was pretty fun. Grant and Jeff took off on their bikes, and Brent and I walked along the beach...yeah the "beach." It was nice to feel the sunshine. It's pretty beautiful there, despite the fact it's a wee bit stinky. Brent said he was reminded of the ocean by the smell, so I guess he liked it.


I think someone must have spent the time to line these rocks up. Either that or this was a natural miracle. Nevertheless, we took a picture. Now it is immortal.


Brent enjoying the lake.



I need to remember to rotate pictures before I post them. This was a naturally occurring swirliness. And you know how I love swirliness. :)


It was really quite peaceful there.


Grant and Jeff with their kite. It's that white speck at the top of the picture.


Oops, I forgot to rotate, but the blue skies were a breath of fresh air. I love spring!


Bird prints were a plenty.


This weird ball thing was out on the beach. We're guessing it might have been a buoy or something. We don't really know, but it was hollow. I'm thinking that the tide is a lot farther out than usual.


Close up of this strange ball thing.



This box thing was also out on the beach. Strange, eh?


I think I look awesome in my shades?


Brent sporting a newsboy cap to cover his bald head. He gets a bit chilly.


There was definitely a puppy. I didn't get to play with it. I was sad.

3 comments:

xhonzi said...

Umm.. I want to see a picture of your dress and Brent's bald head.

Kathy said...

Umm. that comment was actually left by me.

JoyousJulia said...

That looks like it was a fun day! I'm glad Brent likes the hat. :)