Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brent is BALD! (This one's for you, Kathy!)

As many of you know, my fiance, Brent, had cancer and needed chemo therapy. He finished up a few weeks ago, but not without any causalities. He started loosing it little by little after his first round, but on Friday (February) the 13, he pulled a good sized chunk of hair out of the shower. It was all downhill from there. He was like a cat, leaving hair everywhere he sat. On Valentines day, we were over at a friend's house where he decided to shave it all off. He's had a shiny head ever since. Although, I'm having hope that it's starting to grow back. I hope he has hair by the time we get married!


Valentines Day right after we got home from having his head shaved


I think they call this the "Alan McKay" pose. He was a tour director that apparently took pictures like this one.


Still a good looking guy!


Here he is in the hospital, doing his last round of chemo. Hooray, we're done!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks M'Recia. I've been dying to see it. I also really like the tiedye shirt he's wearing in the hospital. Very un-Brent like.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

There is something about a bald/ing guy that is so handsome. I should know Nathan lost a lot of his hair on his mission (almost 6 years before I married him) :)