Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls, part deux

Remember this?

Well, I made cinnamon rolls again tonight, and I thought I would share the recipe

1/3 C. Sugar
2 T. yeast
1 1/4 C. warm water
1/2 C. Soft Butter

3 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
5 C. Flour

4 T. butter
1/2 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. sugar
2 T. cinnamon

2 C. powdered sugar
1/4 C. milk
4 T. butter
1 tsp vanilla

In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and let set 15 minutes. Add 3 eggs and 1/2 tsp salt, stir together. Add 5 cups flour, knead for 5 minutes. Roll out and spread butter on dough. Combine brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon and sprinkle on buttered dough. Roll up and use dental floss to cut them. Set for 10 minutes. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle on warm rolls.

And I took some to our neighbor upstairs. I thought it was cute.

No comments: