Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Thursday Lunch Bunch!

I thought I'd share something fabulous with everyone who doesn't already know (Hope you don't mind, Kath)!

My SIL is a stay at home mom with several "support groups" of other moms. One of my favorite things she does (and I've been to these before, they're great) is a lunch group. They get together once a week (Thursday for this group) and one group member makes lunch for the rest of the girls and their kids go wild. Everything they made is very delicious, and they started a blog to share recipes with each other.

Long story short, I blog stalk these girls like it's no-one's business. I've made several of the recipes on their blog and constantly go back looking for more on a night I'm out of ideas.

Check it out!
Thursday Lunch Bunch

Here are some of my favorites

Crock Pot Burrito Filling

Felafel and Tahini Lemon Sauce

and Pumkin Roll

Enjoy!

No comments: