Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bath Tub

Today I'm going to day-dream. One of my all-time favorite pastimes is taking a relaxing bath. I love soaking in hot water with soap and minerals and reading or listing to music or whatever strikes my fancy. 

HOWEVER...

WE DON'T HAVE A BATH TUB!

It's very sad. Our first apartment had a shower and this apartment has a toilet-shower (the shower head comes out of the wall above a drain in front of the toilet.We've gotten used to it, but it's not exactly the lap of luxury.
Whenever I'm craving a good soak, I like to pretend I own one of these fabulous bath tubs.

I love the look of a classic claw foot. It's so elegant and romantic looking.
This is a 6 foot whirlpool. Doesn't that sound marvelous?


 

So luxurious. Who needs a spa pass?

 
or this...

 

How about something cheerful to lift your spirits?

 
Or modern to make you feel pampered?




The next time we move, I am insisting on a bath tub. 

No comments: