Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hulu Hoop Dome Tent

Is anyone actually reading my blog, or am
I blogging for my own satisfaction?
Either way I'll continue on, I just have to wonder.

Anyway, I must have one of these someday! There are so many genius people out there, and I wish I was one of them. I guess I'll have to keep trying. 


This child-sized play tent is made from 5 hula-hoops (there are two connected together at the bottom) and a king sized fitted sheet. It cost less than ten dollars and I imagine would be fairly easy to store if you took the upper hoops out.

Neat!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, I am out here!!! Love to see into your creative mind and glad you enjoy Julie and Julia - so did we!

Stephanie said...

I read them too :)

Sara and Skyler said...

I read your posts too! I know how ya feel, I always sit and wonder if mine get read. Either way I love to just sit and type my thoughts away! Hope to see you guys soon!

Megan Richardson said...

i stalk your blog :)