Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our New Apartment

Brent and I finally found the perfect love nest in North Salt Lake. We're moving in on the 17th, and we couldn't be more excited (expect for the moving part...oy!)



We will be in #3 in this fourplex. See all that selected stuff, it's all going to be ours!

Here is the picture of the lovely kitchen. (He was working on it when we got to see it, excuse the tools.) I love the fact that it has SOME counter space (as opposed to my current kitchen with none!) and outlets aplenty!

Here's a peek into the master bedroom. It's nice and roomy.


This closet could probably fit 3 of the closets Brent and I have now, combined. We're excited!

Here's the spare bedroom. It's a little smaller than the master.


A peek into the bathroom...


A closet in the bathroom. It's not huge, but it's a closet!


Washer and Dryer Hookups!


Brent standing in the living room area.


Closets!


Now, I know closets are that exciting, but we haven't had any, so there!

1 comment:

Sara and Skyler said...

Brent told me you guys are moving!! He never said where though! That's so exciting! Hopefully we can all get together!!!