Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

One year!

That's right boys and girls, the Mr. and I have put up with each other for one whole year now. In some ways, I can't believe it's been a year, our wedding felt like yesterday. On the other hand, I can't imagine my life without Brent. I feel like we've been together forever (which we kind of have, today is also our 4 year anniversary and our first date will be 5 years ago in November). The top picture is Brent and I on Tuesday. We went to a friend's wedding and had someone take our picture. The one below is obviously one of us at our wedding one year ago. Brent is my best friend and it's been heaven to be together at last. We've been through so much this year, but I feel like it's just brought us closer. I'm looking forward to many more happy years together

 

2 comments:

Dannielle said...

Happy anniversary! I was at temple square today, I thought of you guys. :) hope you are doing well

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad you found the gold brooch.