Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photos for the Fair!

I'm actually going to do it this year! I haven't done it for a few years and I don't know why. I'm entering a few photos in the fair. Help me decide which one. 

I get to enter 3 photos total, 1 in each classification.

1. Animals/Pets [Domestic]
2. Close-up/Macro
3. Flowers
4. Human Interest [Tells a story or evokes an emotion]
5. Portraiture [Formal, Candid, Wedding, etc.]
6. Scenic/Landscape
7. Sports/Action
8. Wildlife [In the wild or captivity]
9. Creative/Artistic
10. Unclassified [Does not fit any other category]

These first 3 are their own classifications:

1.
Sports/Action

2.
Portraiture

3.
Human Interest

These next 3 are from the same category: Wildlife

4.

5.

6.
 

These next 4 are also from the same category: Scenic/Landscape

7.

8.

9.
See the little sailboat? If I use this one I might crop it.

10.


Let me know which ones you like best! Just try not to like 2 from the same category.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

number one and number nine!

good luck1