Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Care Package

My Poor Grandma just broke both wrists. That means she has both her hands in casts. Can you imagine?

My mom and I decided to send her a care package to cheer her up.

Here's what we did.


We did a black & white and blue color palate. The big package is a skirt we bought for her, behind that is a wedding picture that she's in, next to those are two books on CD I created covers for, the big envelope is a family picture, the long skinny thing is a candy bar, and the sack has some chocolate covered almonds in it.



I hear it cheered her up.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Poor Grandma Tibbitts! I hadn't heard that she broke both wrists, that's terrible. I'll have to send get well vibes her way. Cute package!

Brittnie said...

Oh man, all I did was send her a card! Thanks for taking care of Grandma!